Dependable Moving Services
As the best East Austin movers, we have the most dependable moving services to offer. Our employees are professional, and our services cover literally every aspect of your moving journey. We cover local moving services as well as long-distance ones, and we are true experts at what we do. You can depend on us in case you have a lot of boxes to pack when you move or unpack once you get to your new home. We can also be of great help if you have something you want to get rid of, like a couch or if your garage is full of stored items that you don’t need anymore.
Apartment moving with Not A Hobby Moving in Austin is a breeze thanks to our experts. Stairways and narrow hallways don’t stand a chance against our team members with experience in various moving scenarios. Your belongings are safe during every step of your apartment move.
No matter how many bedrooms you need to move, your professional Austin movers can handle it. Not A Hobby Moving has experience handling residential moves with as many as five bedrooms. There is no job too big that we cannot move. Your family and your belongings are safe when you let us offer you our full-service moving experience.
Packing & Unpacking
A part of your moving experience with Not A Hobby Moving is our packing and unpacking services. We use premium packing materials to get your belongings ready for safe transport. Continuing with the stress-free experience, we unpack and dispose of the trash, giving you time to marvel at the beauty of your new home.
HIGH RISE AND CONDO MOVING
Although any move can be very stressful, one of the most challenging moves you can go for is the high rise condo moving. You have to be aware of a few very important factors beforehand so that your move goes as smoothly as possible. There are many things that you need to learn about, such as:
- the rules of the building
- notifying the management and schedule the move so that the entire building knows you’ll be moving and using the service elevator
- check if the building you live in has a certificate requirement for insurance purposes and secure a spot so the moving vehicle can park without interruptions.
- make sure your furniture fits in your new place
MOVING WITH A PET
Moving with your pet can be complicated, and you should start your planning ahead of time to ensure that you don’t stress out your pet. Packing slowly is the way to go so your pet doesn’t take the move too hard. A few other things you can do to make sure your pet transitions lightly to the new place are:
- consult with your vet and learn how to reduce stress using supplements,
- find a pet moving service that is friendly
- secure your pet on a leash when moving to make sure your pet doesn’t get confused and try to run away
- have a collar with your pet’s name and your address made just in case they manage to run away
Moving into your college dorm usually involves carrying a lot of boxes up and down the stairs. This sounds simple enough, but after the first few boxes, you’ll start getting tired. Instead of doing this by yourself or making your parents lift heavy boxes of your stuff and haul them up to your room, you can just hire the best east Austin movers to get the job done for you. We will do the jobs quickly and efficiently for you, and you won’t have to lift a finger in the process, saving all your energy for all the activities that usually happen on move-in day.
Covid-19 Safety Guidelines
Since we’re in the middle of a pandemic, we at Not a Hobby Moving keep our focus on your health and safety above everything else, which is why we have a few safety-health guidelines that we follow:
- Social distancing will be observed at all times
- Our movers will be wearing masks during the move, so please make sure you and your family are wearing them too
- Disinfect and wash your hands frequently with soap, hand sanitizers, and disinfectants.
- Physical gestures should be avoided at all times
- Children and pets should be kept at a distance the entire time
- If you don’t feel well on the scheduled date and time, let us know, and we will reschedule as it’s not a problem at all
The only thing left to do now is for you to contact us and we will be packing you for the move.