Not a Hobby Moving – Austin Movers
2743 Webberville Rd Unit 2
Austin, TX 78702, United States
77W6+FH Austin, Texas, United States
Head southwest toward Sendero Hills Pkwy
Turn left onto Sendero Hills Pkwy
Turn right onto FM 969 W/Martin Luther King Blvd E
Continue to follow FM 969 W
Pass by Dollar General (on the right in 0.6 mi)
Turn left onto Airport Blvd
Pass by Jack in the Box (on the left in 0.7 mi)
Turn right onto Oak Springs Dr
Turn left onto Webberville Rd
Destination will be on the left
About Meadows At Trinity Crossing, Austin TX 78724
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport
- Bud Dryden Airport
- Austin Executive Airport
- San Marcos Regional Airport
- Salado Airport 2TX
- New Braunfels Regional Airport
- Georgetown Municipal Airport
- Lakeway Airpark (3R9) International
- Lago Vista Tx – Rusty Allen Airport
- Burnet Municipal Airport
- Henriksen Jet Center- Austin Exective Airport
- Old Kingsbury Aerodrome
- San Marcos Regional Airport Management Office
- Signature Flight Support AUS – Austin-Bergstrom Int’l Airport
- Killeen-Fort Hood Regional Airport
- The Parking Spot West – (AUS Airport)
- San Antonio International Airport
- 4335 Airport/Parkwood
- 6903 Airport/Kenniston
- Barbara Jordan Elementary School
- Oak Meadows Elementary School
- KIPP Austin Public Schools Administration
- Overton Elementary School
- KIPP Austin Academy of Arts & Letters
- Austin Discovery School
- KIPP Vista Middle School
- KIPP Leadership Elementary
- KIPP Austin Connections
- KIPP Austin Public Schools. Building # 513
- Garcia Middle School
- Liberal Arts and Science Academy
- Austin Achieve Public Schools – Manor Campus
- KIPP Austin Public Schools. Building # 669
- Decker Middle School
- Winn Elementary School
- Norman-Sims Elementary School
- Austin Achieve Middle School
- Bertha Sadler Means Young Women’s Leadership Academy
- Pecan Springs Elementary School
- Visit Austin
- Tourist bureau providing information for visitors including local events, tours, lodging & music.
- Austin Aquarium
- Small, family-friendly aquarium with many varieties of sea life, plus touch tanks & frequent events.
- Interactive kids’ museum with science exhibits, art, indoor & outdoor play spaces & story time.
- The Dinosaur Park
- Outdoor attraction featuring life-size dinosaur statues, plus a playground, picnic area & gift shop.
- Covert Park at Mount Bonnell
- At 785-feet tall, or 106 steps, this hilltop park is the highest point in the city.
- McKinney Falls State Park
- Popular site for camping, hiking, biking & fishing, & for “Old Baldy,” a 500+-year-old cypress tree.
- Texas Memorial Museum
- Exhibits include a Texas Pterosaur skeleton hung from the ceiling & a giant blue cut topaz jewel.
- Congress Avenue Bridge
- In summer, visitors can view bats flying out from under this bridge spanning the Colorado River.
- Lake Travis Zipline Adventures
- Lakeside location for daytime & nighttime 3-hour zipline tours & a private beach with hammock seats.
- Mueller Lake Park
- A large lake anchors this park featuring an amphitheater, loop trail & picnic area.
- Umlauf Sculpture Garden & Museum
- Exhibition of Charles Umlauf’s works includes an outdoor collection of touchable bronze sculptures.
- Old Bakery and Emporium
- Landmark spot with shop, visitor center, art gallery & the Lundberg-Maerki Historical Collection.
- Zilker Botanical Garden
- 31-acre garden in Zilker Park with plants, ponds & trails, plus educational programs for kids.