Safe Moving Services
What puts us on top as the best West Austin movers are that all the services we offer are extremely safe and we are very dependable as a company. We are professionals and our range of services is vast. Whether you need to move locally or long-distance, we have that covered for you. We can also help you with packing and unpacking boxes if you don’t feel like doing that work. Our safe moving service range also covers getting rid of unwanted items such as old couches or a lot of old junk that you’ve been storing in your garage.
Apartment moving with Not A Hobby Moving in Austin is a breeze thanks to our experts. Stairways and narrow hallways don’t stand a chance against our team members with experience in various moving scenarios. Your belongings are safe during every step of your apartment move.
No matter how many bedrooms you need to move, your professional Austin movers can handle it. Not A Hobby Moving has experience handling residential moves with as many as five bedrooms. There is no job too big that we cannot move. Your family and your belongings are safe when you let us offer you our full-service moving experience.
Packing & Unpacking
A part of your moving experience with Not A Hobby Moving is our packing and unpacking services. We use premium packing materials to get your belongings ready for safe transport. Continuing with the stress-free experience, we unpack and dispose of the trash, giving you time to marvel at the beauty of your new home.
HIGH RISE AND CONDO MOVING
High rise and condo moving are some of the most stressful moves that you could have. It’s very challenging because you have to be aware of a couple of important aspects so you can assure that everything goes smoothly on moving day. What you need to learn beforehand is:
- The specific rules of your building
- Notifying the building management and letting them know when you scheduled the move so the service elevator can be made available for you
- Secure a spot for the moving van so the move goes uninterrupted and learn if your building requires a certificate for insurance purposes
- Take measures of your new place to make sure you can fit everything in there
MOVING WITH A PET?
One of the more complicated moves is when you have a pet that has to move with you. It’s complicated because it’s stressful for the pet even more than it is for you. You have to plan everything ahead of time if you don’t want your pet to suffer, get confused, and panic. Some things you can do are:
- Get stress-reducing supplements from your vet
- Make sure you find a pet-friendly service
- Pets tend to get confused when you move and they are often scared at the same time, so secure your pet on a leash so he/she doesn’t run off somewhere
- Get a collar that has your address and the name of your pet so that if he/she runs off people can know where to return the pet to
When you are moving for college, expect that you’ll be carrying boxes up and down the stairs for the entire day. It’s not a complicated task but after a few boxes you’ll get tired and you will definitely need some help. If you don’t want to burden your parents and exhaust yourself going many flights of stairs with heavy boxes in your hands just hire the best West Austin movers to get this done. We are very quick and efficient at our job so you’ll be moved into your dorm in no time. You will also save your energy for the more important activities that occur on college move-in day.
Covid-19 Safety Guidelines
Our company Not a Hobby Moving is dedicated to preserving the health and safety of both our employees and our customers. That’s why in the middle of this pandemic we created a few health and safety guidelines that we’d like you to know and follow:
- Constant social distancing while we do our services
- Our employees will have masks on while they do their job so please make sure that you and your family wear one at all times
- Keep your hands clean by disinfecting them with hand sanitizers, soap, and disinfectants
- Physical contact with our employees should be avoided
- Pets and children have to be kept at a certain distance while our movers are there
- If anything happens and you don’t feel well on the scheduled date, don’t hesitate to call us and reschedule. We’ll gladly do it another time.
The only thing that you should do right now is to contact us and let us pack you up and move you to your new home.