Not a Hobby Moving – Austin Movers
2743 Webberville Rd Unit 2
Austin, TX 78702, United States
77W6+FH Austin, Texas, United States
Head south on Walnut Ave toward E 17th St
Turn left onto E 12th St
Turn right onto Hargrave St
Slight right onto Rosewood Ave
Turn left onto Hargrave St
Turn left onto N Pleasant Valley Rd
Turn right onto Webberville Rd
Destination will be on the left
About Chestnut, Austin TX 78702
- Population: 23,671 Male: 12,143 Female: 11,528
- Geo Coordinates: 30° 15′ 48.888” N, 97° 43′ 2.2548” W
- Postcodes: 78702
- Official Website: https://www.austintexasinsider.com/austinneighborhood-chestnut.html
- Map of Chestnut, Austin, TX
- Bud Dryden Airport
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport
- Signature Flight Support AUS
- Austin Executive Airport
- Aviation Dept
- Henriksen Jet Center-Austin Executive Airport
- Seton Medical H-4 Heliport
- Mabry Army Heliport
- Centex VORTAC CWK 112.8
- Heliport:Heart Hospital of Austin
- San Antonio International Airport
- Austin Diagnostic Medical Center Heliport
- 3245 12th/Airport
- The Parking Spot West – (AUS Airport)
- The Parking Spot East – (AUS Airport)
- Airport Employee Parking Lot
- 3250 12th/Airport
- New Airport/Spirit of Texas
- Gonzalo Garza High School
- Campbell Elementary
- Kealing Middle School
- Acton Academy (Original Campus)
- Oak Springs Elementary School
- Austin Can Academy
- Maplewood Elementary School
- Blackshear Elementary
- Govalle Elementary School
- Russell Lee Elementary School
- Clearview Sudbury School
- The Rise School of Austin Preschool
- KidsActing Studio
- Hyde Park Schools 4K-8 Campus
- The Austin School for the Performing and Visual Arts
- Headwater School
- International High School
- UT Elementary Charter School
- Kirby Hall School
- AHB Community School
- Museum of the Weird
- Museum featuring an array of curios & oddities, from bigfoot to shrunken heads, plus a gift shop.
- Peter Pan Mini-Golf
- Operating since 1946, this cash-only pair of courses features whales, castles & giant shoes..
- The Escape Game Austin
- Interactive amusement center featuring 6 rooms with themes ranging from gold rush to a prison break..
- Cathedral of junk
- This whimsical, multilevel shelter is made with 50+ tons of used furniture, home goods & other junk.
- Interactive kid’s museum with science exhibits, arts, indoor & outdoor play spaces & story time.
- Austin Aquarium
- Small, family-friendly aquarium with many varieties of sea life, plus touch tanks and frequent events.
- Bullocks Texas State History Museum
- Exhibits, I-Max films & educational experiences aim to tell & interpret the story of Texas.
- Texas Capitol
- The 1888 granite & marble structure has a significant rotunda & dome plus House & Senate chambers.
- Zilker Botanical Garden
- 31-acre garden in Zilker Park with plants, ponds & trails, plus educational programs for kids.
- Zilker Nature Preserve
- Gifted to the city in 1917, this riverside area offers a natural escape from the bustling city.
- Texas Memorial Museum
- Exhibits include a Texas Pterosaur skeleton hung from the ceiling & a giant blue cut topaz jewel.
- Mayfield Park and Nature Preserve
- Quiet 21-acre grounds with walking trails & a wildlife habitat with free-roaming peacocks