Not a Hobby Moving – Austin Movers
2743 Webberville Rd Unit 2
Austin, TX 78702, United States
77W6+FH Austin, Texas, United States
Head southwest toward Faro Dr
Restricted usage road
Turn left onto Faro Dr
Turn right onto E Riverside Dr
Slight right toward S Pleasant Valley Rd
Merge onto S Pleasant Valley Rd
Pass by IBC Bank (on the right in 1.4 mi)
Turn left onto Lyons Rd
Turn left onto Webberville Rd
Destination will be on the left
About Pleasant Valley, Austin TX 78741
- Population: 12,664: 6838 M & 5825 F
- Geo Coordinates: 30.2347° N, 97.7118° W
- Postcodes: 78741
- Official Website: https://www.mapsofaustin.com/pleasant-valley
- Maps of Pleasant Valley, Austin, TX
- E Oltorf St.
- Montopolis Dr
- Grove Blvd
- S Pleasant Valley Rd
- Wickersham Ln
- Cromwell Cir
- Sheringham Dr
- East Riverside Dr
- Elmont Dr
- Hyde St.
- Crossing Pl
- Summer Dr
- Summer Cir
- River Crossing Cir
- Faro Dr
- Whitney Way
- Penick Dr
- Country Club Dr
- Rivers Edge Way
- Bobcat Dr
- Chris Rd
- Riverside Farms Rd
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport
- Bud Dryden Airport
- Austin Executive Airport
- Air General Aviation Dept UPS
- Atlantic Aviation AUS
- Henriksen Jet Center- Austin Exective Airport
- Signature Flight Support AUS – Austin-Bergstrom Int’l Airport
- San Antonio International Airport
- Centex VORTAC CWK 112.8
- Seton Medical Center H-4 Heliport
- The Parking Spot East – (AUS Airport)
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
- Martin Middle School
- Harmony School of Excellence – Austin
- Anita Ferrales Coy Facility
- Austin Independent School District
- Long-View School
- Becker Elementary School
- William B. Travis High School
- Kealing Middle School
- Pease Elementary School
- Odom Elementary School
- The Girls’ School of Austin
- East Austin College Prep
- Hill Elementary School
- Austin Achieve Public Schools – Manor Campus
- Williams Elementary School
- Brentwood Elementary School
- Mendez Middle School
- Cowan Elementary School
- Cedar Creek Elementary School
- Baldwin Elementary School
- Museum of the Weird
- Museum featuring an array of curios & oddities, from Bigfoot to shrunken heads, plus a gift shop.
- Zilker Botanical Garden
- 31-acre garden in Zilker Park with plants, ponds & trails, plus educational programs for kids.
- Bullock Texas State History Museum
- Exhibits, I-MAX films & educational experiences aim to tell & interpret the story of Texas.
- McKinney Falls State Park
- Popular site for camping, hiking, biking & fishing, & for “Old Baldy,” a 500+-year-old cypress tree.
- Peter Pan Mini-Golf
- Operating since 1946, this cash-only pair of courses features whales, castles & giant shoes.
- Austin Aquarium
- Small, family-friendly aquarium with many varieties of sea life, plus touch tanks & frequent events.
- Interactive kids’ museum with science exhibits, art, indoor & outdoor play spaces & story time.
- Austin Zoo
- Rescued big cats, monkeys, bears, reptiles, birds, deer & more at cozy sanctuary with a train tour.
- Umlauf Sculpture Garden & Museum
- Exhibition of Charles Umlauf’s works includes an outdoor collection of touchable bronze sculptures.
- Auditorium Shores at Town Lake Metropolitan Park
- This urban greenspace features an off-leash dog area, seasonal events & picnic tables.
- The Escape Game Austin
- Interactive amusement center featuring 6 rooms with themes ranging from gold rush to a prison break.
- Barton Creek Greenbelt
- This popular urban natural area offers opportunities for biking, hiking, swimming & rock climbing.
- Blanton Museum of Art
- Renaissance to 20th-century American paintings, Latin American art, plus Greek & Roman sculpture.