Not a Hobby Moving – Austin Movers
2743 Webberville Rd Unit 2
Austin, TX 78702, United States
77W6+FH Austin, Texas, United States
About Bluffington, Austin TX 78746
- Geo Coordinates: 30.2760° N, 97.7777° W
- Postcodes: 78746
- O Henry Middle School
- The Girls’ School of Austin
- Austin High School
- Mathews Elementary School
- Austin Independent School District
- Headwaters School | River Campus
- Zilker Elementary School
- Dill Special Programs School
- Rawson Saunders School
- Acton Academy West
- Hill Country Middle School
- Trinity Episcopal School of Austin
- Zilker School
- Becker Elementary School
- Barton Hills Elementary School
- Casa Montessori Child Development Center, Inc.
- Cedar Creek Elementary School
- Mainspring Schools
- The Austin School for the Performing and Visual Arts
- Museum of the Weird
- Museum featuring an array of curios & oddities, from Bigfoot to shrunken heads, plus a gift shop.
- Visit Austin
- Tourist bureau providing information for visitors including local events, tours, lodging & music.
- Austin Nature & Science Center
- 80-acre nature center features educational exhibits including replicas of fossils & dinosaur tracks.
- Zilker Nature Preserve
- Gifted to the city in 1917, this riverside area offers a natural escape from the bustling city.
- Austin Aquarium
- Small, family-friendly aquarium with many varieties of sea life, plus touch tanks & frequent events.
- Interactive kids’ museum with science exhibits, art, indoor & outdoor play spaces & story time.
- Umlauf Sculpture Garden & Museum
- Exhibition of Charles Umlauf’s works includes an outdoor collection of touchable bronze sculptures.
- Congress Avenue Bridge
- In summer, visitors can view bats flying out from under this bridge spanning the Colorado River.
- McKinney Falls State Park
- Popular site for camping, hiking, biking & fishing, & for “Old Baldy,” a 500+-year-old cypress tree.
- Barton Springs Municipal Pool
- Beloved spring-fed pool maintaining a 68ºF temperature year-round with lifeguards on duty.
- Zilker Park
- 351-acre, urban park with botanical gardens, a spring-fed pool, a theater & sports facilities.
- Barton Creek Greenbelt
- This popular urban natural area offers opportunities for biking, hiking, swimming & rock climbing.