Not a Hobby Moving – Austin Movers
2743 Webberville Rd Unit 2
Austin, TX 78702, United States
77W6+FH Austin, Texas, United States
Take Barton Hills Dr to Barton Springs Rd
4 min (1.5 mi)
Head northeast on Barton Hills Dr toward Barhill Dr
Turn left onto Azie Morton Rd
Continue on Barton Springs Rd. Take E 7th St to Pedernales St
14 min (3.8 mi)
Turn right onto Barton Springs Rd
Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto S 1st St
Pass by the lake (on the right in 0.4 mi)
Turn right onto W Cesar Chavez St
Turn left onto N Interstate 35 Frontage Rd
Turn right after Wendy’s (on the right)
Drive to Webberville Rd
1 min (0.3 mi)
Turn left onto Pedernales St
Continue straight onto Webberville Rd
Destination will be on the right
Get on TX-71 E/US-290 E from Barton Skyway and Menchaca Rd
7 min (2.3 mi)
Head southwest on Barton Hills Dr toward Barton Skyway
Turn left at the 1st cross street onto Barton Skyway
Continue straight to stay on Barton Skyway
Turn right onto Menchaca Rd
Pass by Dan’s Hamburgers (on the right in 0.9 mi)
Turn left onto W Ben White Blvd/W Texas Hwy 71 Service Rd
Pass by Jack in the Box (on the right)
Turn left to merge onto TX-71 E/US-290 E
Continue on US-290 E. Take State Hwy 71 E to E 7th St. Take the TX-111 Loop exit from S Hwy 183
8 min (8.6 mi)
Merge onto TX-71 E/US-290 E
Keep left to continue on US-290 E
Continue onto State Hwy 71 E
Use the left lane to merge onto S Hwy 183
Take the TX-111 Loop exit toward Cesar Chavez St
Keep left to continue toward E 7th St
Take the 7th St ramp
Continue on E 7th St. Drive to Webberville Rd
4 min (1.4 mi)
Continue onto E 7th St
Turn right onto N Pleasant Valley Rd
Turn left onto Lyons Rd
Turn left onto Webberville Rd
Destination will be on the left
About Barton Hills, Austin TX 78746
Bordering Lady Bird Lake, the Barton Hills area is a top destination for outdoor recreation. 350-acre Zilker Park features a spring-fed pool called Barton Springs, plus botanical gardens, a sculpture garden and athletic fields. It also plays host to the annual Austin City Limits Music Festival. The Barton Creek Greenbelt offers miles of rugged hiking and biking trails as well as seasonal swimming holes.
- Population: 10,917 Male: 5,589 Female: 5,329
- Geo Coordinates: 30° 17′ 46.86” N, 97° 48′ 33.516” W
- Postcodes: 78746
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport
- San Antonio International Airport
- Signature Flight Support AUS – Austin-Bergstrom Int’l Airport
- Texas Airports Council
- SHUTTLE PICK UP/ DROP OFF
- The Parking Spot West – (AUS Airport)
- Austin Airport Shuttles & Transfers
- New Airport/Spirit of Texas
- 3245 12th/Airport
- The Shuttle
- 5789 Airport/Koenig
- Zilker Elementary School
- Austin Independent School District
- Ann Richards School For Young Women Leaders
- Linder Elementary School
- Becker Elementary School
- Joslin Elementary School
- Mainspring Schools
- Barton Hills Elementary School
- Dawson Elementary School
- Premier High School – Austin South
- Leadership Academy
- Elmo Elementary School
- Austin Catholic School
- Galindo Elementary School
- Dill Alternative School
- Travis Heights Elementary School
- Lively Middle School
- Museum of the Weird
- Museum featuring an array of curios & oddities, from bigfoot to shrunken heads, plus a gift shop.
- Peter Pan Mini-Golf
- Operating since 1946, this cash-only pair of courses features whales, castles & giant shoes.
- The Escape Game Austin
- Interactive amusement center featuring 6 rooms with themes ranging from gold rush to a prison break.
- Cathedral of junk
- This whimsical, multilevel shelter is made with 50+ tons of used furniture, home goods & other junk.
- Interactive kid’s museum with science exhibits, arts, indoor & outdoor play spaces & story time.
- Austin Aquarium
- Small, family-friendly aquarium with many varieties of sea life, plus touch tanks and frequent events.
- Bullocks Texas State History Museum
- Exhibits, I-Max films & educational experiences aim to tell & interpret the story of Texas.
- Texas Capitol
- The 1888 granite & marble structure has a significant rotunda & dome plus House & Senate chambers.
- McKinney Falls State Park
- Popular site for camping, hiking, biking & fishing, & for “Old Baldy”, a 500+-year-old cypress tree.
- Zilker Nature Preserve
- Gifted to the city in 1917, this riverside area offers a natural escape from the bustling city.
- Mexic-Arte Museum
- Home to a small permanent collection & hosts annual shows profiling young Latino artists.
- Congress Avenue Bridge
- In summer, visitors can view bats flying out from under this bridge spanning the Colorado River.
- Barton Springs Municipal Pool
- Beloved spring-fed pool maintaining a 68ºF temperature year-round with lifeguards on duty.