River Ridge Estates is a beautiful, all-ages manufactured home community in Austin, Texas. It has a close-knit community, offering a high-quality living experience for the whole family. Plus, the residents can enjoy the unique flair and stunning views of downtown Austin.
This cozy and convenient neighborhood is perfect for those who want to witness Texas’ stunning natural beauty. What’s more, it is surrounded by exciting urban attractions alongside excellent customer service and welcoming neighbors.
River Ridge Estates typically features mid-size homes at a very reasonable cost. This community was built in 2000. Since then, they have continued developing and offering new services.
Interesting Amenities and Activities
River Ridge Estates is conveniently located in beautiful Austin, Texas. This community allows residents to explore the State Capitol buildings, stroll through Zilker Park and Barton Springs, and enjoy festivals and live music. They can also attend fun events, like Formula 1 Races. In short, being part of River Ridge Estates enables people to experience incredible activities effortlessly.
Austin offers so much to see and do, and living in River Ridge Estates gives access to these things.
Meanwhile, here are some interesting amenities this neighborhood offers:
- Spacious clubhouse for the entire community
- Gorgeous swimming pool to cool off and relax during summer days
- Community playscape that lets kids enjoy new adventures and meet new friends
- Professional and reliable customer service staff, providing a care-free lifestyle for residents
- Neighborhood basket court and state-of-the-art fitness center to stay in shape
- 100% pet-friendly community
The clubhouse is the community’s central social hub, where residents can welcome new members and socialize with their long-time neighbors. For those who want to relax and take a few laps, the well-maintained swimming pool.
Kids will also love this neighborhood. They can go to the community playscape to try different activities with other kids. The on-site customer service team helps the residents with all their needs and concerns, ensuring they will get a comfortable and convenient living experience.
The basketball court is where sports lovers meet and enjoy a number of games. They can also take advantage of the fitness center for their fitness goals. Many pet lovers also prefer this community because of its pet-friendliness. So, fur parents and their babies can happily live in the neighborhood.
Furthermore, there is a BBQ area where families and neighbors can enjoy BBQ parties without leaving the community. After a tiring week, they can cook their favorite grilled dishes and share them with their loved ones.
Besides the basketball court, sports enthusiasts can play billiards. They can invite friends and have some friendly matches. Plus, there are nearby schools for elementary to a college education.
Spacious Home, Friendly Neighborhood, and More!
For a home with about over 1500 square feet size, you can expect 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Two bathrooms and three bedrooms are typically featured, regardless of the house size. But they differ in various aspects, like furnishing, flooring, or interior design. So, when choosing a house at River Ridge Estates, it is best to consider personal preference and budget.
Other unique features here at River Ridge Estates include a school system bus service, a mail center, pavilions, landscaped grounds, restrooms, street-facing sites, etc. There are also picnic areas for those who love outdoor activities.
Below are some of the top features of each home:
- High-speed internet access
- Wheelchair accessible rooms
- Air conditioning
River Ridge Estates is also close to some of Austin’s most popular points of interest. There are several shopping centers nearby, including The Ramble at Goodnight Ranch (1.1 miles away), Slaughter Station (1.4 miles away), and Parkside Pavilion (2.1 miles away).
People who love visiting different parks can try the following parks and recreation:
- Blunn Creek Nature Preserve – 7.8 miles
- Slaughter Creek Nature Preserve – 6.2 miles
- McKinney Falls State Park – 6.0 miles
- Goat Cave Nature Preserve – 5.6 miles
- Onion Creek Greenbelt Park – 4.8 miles
When it comes to transportation, River Ridge Estates is close to different commuter rails, such as:
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Station – 11.8 miles
- Plaza Saltillo Station – 9.8 miles
- Downtown Station – 9.8 miles
Important Information About River Ridge Estates
- Address: 1601 E Slaughter Ln, Austin, TX 78747
- Phone: +1 512-282-4600
- Website: suncommunities.com
- Office Hours: Monday to Friday (8:00 AM to 6:00 PM), Saturday (10:00 AM to 4:00 PM), Sunday (Closed)